PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Organizing spaces... our "pantry"

Our pantry is really more than our pantry since it is all we have for storage.  It is our linen closet, coat closet, cleaning storage, stockpile and more.  In light of this it was at the top of my list to get organized... we were at the point you could barley get in the closet... eeek!

First thing I did was clear out each shelf, one at a time, and organize into three categories: keep, throw away, and move to another location (see STUFF post).

Then I wiped down each shelf.

After that I cleaned the floors.

Last I relabeled the shelves.  They had been labeled before, but after some reorganizing they needed a little tweeking.

The whole process took me about an hour... but it was well worth it.  The "pantry" is far more functional for our needs and I can find things quickly.

Next... I will be reorganizing the fridge and freezer... what will you be organizing???

No comments:

Post a Comment