PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, July 21, 2012

A friend loves...


A friend loves at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.
Proverbs 17:17 

Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
Proverbs 27:17








Last weekend I was BLESSED to get to spend the weekend with two friends from high school.  We just decided that it was high time we get together, catch up, and chill at the lake.  These times are few and far between for us.

During our time together I realized how BLESSED I am to have friends like these.  Friends that share in joys and fears.  Friends that are fun and are serious.  Friends that in encourage me in my relationship with Christ.  Friends are a BLESSING (I know, I am being repetitive).

Treasure the friends you have.  
Connect to old friends.  
Invest in new friends.

What is God teaching you???

No comments:

Post a Comment