PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, October 3, 2012

16 weeks...

I missed a few weeks of posts... this is the point in the school year where things just get crazy! Hopefully it will be better from this point on...
Next week maybe a better picture...
Not quite a bump... a baby gut???
How Far Along? 16 ... WAHOOO 2nd Trimester!
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think about 5 pounds gained... give or take
Baby Related Purchases: This is not really a purchase, but we are moving into a two bedroom apartment at the end of this month.  It is just down the street still on campus.  Last weekend we got to scope it out.  I am excited to get the new place, but sad to leave our cosy little apartment!
Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: I sleep like a rock right now.  I don't have to get up as much during the night... so I am sleeping through.   I usually don't need much sleep but I cannot seem to get enough sleep right now. 
Movement: I think so... they say it is still early, but for about a week at least once a day I swear I feel it!
What I miss: Still running and enjoying food.  I have gone on an easy run a couple of times, but I mostly don't have time because I need so much sleep!  I am enjoying food more... but still not as much as I usually do.
Cravings: Fries.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Strong smells still and I just get nauseous in the evenings.  I had to switch prenatal vitamins.  The one I took for the first 12 weeks and didn't make me sick at all, now makes me so physically ill... it is awful!!!
Gender: Can't wait to find out.. less than 2 weeks away!  We won't we sharing right away, but stay tuned :)
Labor Signs: Hopefully a long time away...
Symptoms: I am starting to feel a better... just exhausted!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think happy most of the time...  Andre would say I get a bit moody... but I think I am just tired at the end of the day.
Worries: I have been struggling with worry between the appointments that baby Skelton is not okay.  I just keep praying for peace!
Best moments this week: Highlights over the past 2 weeks...
seeing our new apartment
going to the BCM retreat with Andrew
enjoying work
Looking forward to: Anatomy scan and gender reveal in 2 weeks!!! :) 
Size of Baby: Size of an avacado!
What Baby's Up To: (from BabyCenter
Get ready for a growth spurt. In the next few weeks, your baby will double his weight and add inches to his length. Right now, he's about the size of an avocado: 4 1/2 inches long (head to rump) and 3 1/2 ounces. His legs are much more developed, his head is more erect than it has been, and his eyes have moved closer to the front of his head. His ears are close to their final position, too. The patterning of his scalp has begun, though his locks aren't recognizable yet. He's even started growing toenails. And there's a lot happening inside as well. For example, his heart is now pumping about 25 quarts of blood each day, and this amount will continue to increase as your baby continues to develop.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Love these!! I swear I can feel mine too occasionally...I KNOW I felt a little kick last night...not on the outside but on the inside! Can't wait to find out our genders :) Praying for you guys and baby!

    ReplyDelete