PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, October 13, 2012

17 weeks...



How Far Along? 17 almost 18 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I think about 5 pounds gained... give or take, I guess I will know for sure when I go to the doctor on Tuesday
Baby Related Purchases: We purchased some fun stuff for our gender reveal next week! Leah and I have been crafty all weekend... Andrew has been supportive :)
 Here are some sneak peaks...

Stretch marks: Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping like a rock right now.  I cannot seem to get enough sleep right now. 
Movement: I really think I am feeling movement most days!!!! :)
What I miss: I am actually feeling pretty good these days.  I still feel nauseous sometimes... but I am enjoying food again!
Cravings: Chewy fruity candy like starbursts, skittles and sour worms.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Mainly just feel sick after I eat a big meal.
Gender: Can't wait to find out... as long as the baby cooperates we will find out in 3 days!  We won't share until the weekend... so stay tuned! :)
Labor Signs: Hopefully a long time away...
Symptoms: I am starting to feel a better... just exhausted!
Happy or Moody most of the time: I think I have been a little moody here and there... but who isn't :)
Worries: Still trying not to worry...  clinging to the fact that God is in control!!!
Best moments this week: Highlights over the past week...
Stacey and Zach came to visit and we got our first baby gift... isn't it cute!!!

 Shopping for the gender reveal party with Andrew and Leah!
Looking forward to: Doctor's appointment Tuesday!!!  
Seeing some family come in for the move... and maybe the move (I have mixed feelings about moving) 
Size of Baby: Size of an turnip!
What Baby's Up To: (from BabyCenter
Your baby's skeleton is changing from soft cartilage to bone, and the umbilical cord — her lifeline to the placenta — is growing stronger and thicker. Your baby weighs 5 ounces now (about as much as a turnip), and she's around 5 inches long from head to bottom. She can move her joints, and her sweat glands are starting to develop.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment