PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, November 18, 2012

22 weeks...

Not the best pic... but fun nome the less :)


How far along? 22 and a half weeks
Total weight gain- 15 pounds... And I think at this point I am suppose to gain a pound a week. That means 17 more pounds? We shall see!
Baby Related Purchases- No purchases thus week. But a dear sweet friend Becky from school gave us a bunch of adorable smock dresses and jumpers. We are so thankful. I should post a pic of some of my favorite but we are already on the road.
Stretch marks- nope
Movement- right after I wrote last week that I had not felt district "kicks" just movement... I felt a kick! It is not consistent right now but it happens. I have even help a kick from the outside! Andrew has never been around when it has happened so he has not felt e kick yet.
What I miss- Feeling normal after I eat. Right now I want to eat but I always feel a little sick after.
Cravings- Nothing specific.
Anything making you queasy or sick- Like I said before I feel sick after eating.
Gender- precious little girl Bailey Drew!
Labor - hopefully not until March.
Symptoms- tired, a little nauseous but really I feel pretty good!
Worries- many of the worries have subsided! I am doing better at trusting God in all of this :)
Best moments this week- So many good moments this week!
*Doctors appointment and seeing our little one with an ultrasound :)
* Color Run with Charlotte and Leah




*Beginning the week off of school with friends and family.
Looking forward to...
*Spending more time with friends and family over Thanksgiving.
* Black Friday shopping.
*Our babymoon to the wonderful Gulfport, Mississippi :)
Size of baby- spaghetti squash
What the baby is up to (from babycenter.com)-
At 11 inches (the length of a spaghetti squash) and almost 1 pound, your baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn. Her lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and she's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath her gums. Her eyes have formed, but her irises (the colored part of the eye) still lack pigment.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment