PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 30, 2012

27 and 28 weeks...







How far along?  28 weeks, really almost 29 weeks at this point...THIRD TRIMESTER!!! People have finally started to notice I am pregnant!  I am amazed how much my body has changed since Thanksgiving!
Total weight gain- I don't weight myself everyday, so I assume I am still somewhere around 15-20 pounds... 
Baby Related Purchases-
Between our shower on the 23rd and Christmas... we have so much baby stuff.  We are soooooooo blessed!  We still don't have everything we need but I feel like we are getting close!  We got a petunia pickle bottom diaper bag, video monitor, boppy covers, hooded towels, wash clothes, children's books, nursery decorations, blankets, swaddle blankets, and LOTS of clothes.  I think we are going to have one well dressed little girl!
Diaper bag!

Some of the cloth diapers we plan on using...

We got children's books instead of cards... I love this!!!

Even the boppy has Bailey's name...

shelf of baby stuff!
Monogrammed smock and bloomers...
And there is more!!!
Stretch marks- nope
Movement- I have felt tons of movement, even some kicks and punches that make me jump!
What I miss- Still missing my normal clothes, and running.
Cravings- Nothing that stands out...
Anything making you queasy or sick- Sometimes after I eat I feel sick.
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- hopefully not until March... Less than 12 weeks until the due date! 
Symptoms- 
Worries- Like I said Bailey Drew has been moving all over the place, but there was a 2 day period where I could barely feel her move.  I was trying all the tricks to get her to move, and she would move, but not like she had been, or has been since.  She must have just moved somewhere where I couldn't feel her as much.  She is back to kickboxing though...
Best moments this week:
 This past 2 weeks have been filled with wonderful moments!
*Christmas party with the kiddos at school
*Amazing shower in Atlanta (pictures to come!!!)
*Cookiefest


*Christmas with our families
*Lots of fun baby stuff
*Time to relax
Looking forward to...
*Getting the nursery set up... this is a work in progress
*Shower in New Orleans in about 3 weeks!
*Starting birthing classes
Size of baby- Chinese cabbage
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com)
By this week, your baby weighs two and a quarter pounds (like a Chinese cabbage) and measures 14.8 inches from the top of her head to her heels. She can blink her eyes, which now sport lashes. With her eyesight developing, she may be able to see the light that filters in through your womb. She's also developing billions of neurons in her brain and adding more body fat in preparation for life in the outside world.





Get Caught Up!!!

















 
24 Weeks...

 
23 Weeks...

 

 

 

 



 


 



Announcement
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment