PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 6, 2013

29 weeks..


How far along?  29 and nearing 30 weeks... almost 3/4 of the way there!
Total weight gain- I have come to realize our scale is dysfunctional.  I step on it one minute, it says I've gained 20 pounds, I step on it the next it says I've gained 25 pounds.  I am hoping for the first... we will find out at the doctor this week.
Baby Related Purchases-
We bought the baby book!!!  Now I just need to find time to write in it...
Here is the rug for the nursery... we got a great deal on overstock.com.  It is a little bluer than we thought... but I think it will still work!

Stretch marks- nope
Movement- Bailey Drew goes through periods of intense movement and then rests so much it makes me worried.  I sometime feelike if she is not jabbing me in the side she is not okay... I know this is silly... she has to sleep :)
What I miss- Still missing my normal clothes, and running.
Cravings- Nothing that stands out...
Anything making you queasy or sick- I usually feel nauseous when I go to bed at night... not sure why???
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- hopefully not until March... Less than 11 weeks until the due date! 
Symptoms- Things are not too bad right now.  Like I said sometimes I feel nauseous at night, and I woke up one time this week with a charlie horse in my calf.
Worries- See movement
Best moments of the week...
* Celebrated new years very chill with just a couple and their sweet baby.
Our last pic in 2012
* Had my Freezer Cook Day
Full freezer!!!
* Game night with friends...
*Working on the nursery... this is so much better than doing my school work!
Looking forward to...
* Doctor appointment on Tuesday
*Andrew and I celebrate our 4 YEAR anniversary on Thursday!!!
*Starting Bradley Method birth classes- tonight! :)
*Setting up the nursery... we are really starting to make progress... it no longer looks like a junk room!
*Baby Shower in NOLA in 2 weeks
Size of baby- a Butternut Squash!!!
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com)
Your baby now weighs about 2 1/2 pounds (like a butternut squash) and is a tad over 15 inches long from head to heel. Her muscles and lungs are continuing to mature, and her head is growing bigger to make room for his developing brain. To meet her increasing nutritional demands, you'll need plenty of protein, vitamins C, folic acid, and iron. And because his bones are soaking up lots of calcium, be sure to drink your milk (or find another good source of calcium, such as cheese, yogurt, or enriched orange juice). This trimester, about 250 milligrams of calcium are deposited in your baby's hardening skeleton each day.



Get Caught Up!!!














 
24 Weeks...

 
23 Weeks...

 

 

 

 



 


 



Announcement
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment