PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, January 27, 2013

32 weeks...


Workout clothes this week... oh well
How far along?  Past 32 weeks... on our way to 33!!!
Total weight gain- still around 25 pounds
Baby Related Purchases-
We bought the conversion kit that goes with our crib.  We also got a swing with some Babies'R Us credit!
Stretch marks- nope
Movement- Still tons of movement.  She loves the right side.. that is where she lives and doe her flips.
What I miss- Running and normal clothing...
Cravings- Nothing specific... just want to eat all the time.
Anything making you queasy or sick- Some heartburn, but oberall better this week!
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- not yet! I think I am the only person who wants to go past 40 weeks... my goal is to make it to my spring break. 
Symptoms- This was a jam-packed week, but luckily I still had plenty of energy.  But it was so weird, I have not had any swelling... I can still wear my rings and everything.  Then one day I came home this week and I had swollen ankles!  Not horrible, but obviously not my ankles.  The weather got warmer here... I wonder if that contributed.  Oh well, hopefully they don't get too bad!
Worries- This was a rough week.  Things have just been so busy, I have felt like it has been hard to keep up!  School and getting ready for Bailey... and I would much rather do the latter.  I had to let go this week... and remember I am not in control of all of this anyways. 
Best moments of the week...
*Taking time right now to sit in relax... feels like the first time all week!
*Birthday Lunch and Mardi Gras Parade
*More good times to come :)
Looking forward to...
*Finishing up the nursery!
*Mardi Gras Break and parades in general!  
*Meeting Bailey Drew... not too long now!!!! 
Size of baby- weighs as much as a large jicama
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com)
By now, your baby weighs 3.75 pounds (pick up a large jicama) and is about 16.7 inches long, taking up a lot of space in your uterus. You're gaining about a pound a week and roughly half of that goes right to your baby. In fact, she'll gain a third to half of her birth weight during the next 7 weeks as she fattens up for survival outside the womb. She now has toenails, fingernails, and real hair (or at least respectable peach fuzz). Her skin is becoming soft and smooth as she plumps up in preparation for birth.




Get Caught Up!!!























 
24 Weeks...
 
23 Weeks...
 

 









Announcement
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment