PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Friday, March 8, 2013

38 weeks...


38 Weeks!

How far along?  38 weeks... no arrival yet... still waiting!!!
Total weight gain- 35ish pounds... eeek... and I may be off a little...
Stretch marks- Nope!  Still standing strong...
Movement- Lots of movement... lots of hiccups :)
What I miss- SWEETS... especially since I have been cutting them out to prevent my little sugar baby from gaining too much weight at the end.  I have a serious sweet tooth to begin with, so to cut them out cold turkey is making me crazy!
Cravings- Sweets... See above
Anything making you queasy or sick- Not really
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- Some days I feel Braxton Hicks... and some days I don't.  They are never strong or consistent.. just a little tight.
Symptoms- Nothing I can think of...
Worries- This week a lot of my thoughts have been directed to next year and whether I will have to work or not.  We are not sure about this and I have mixed feelings... will I want to do both... stay home full time and work... I know that makes no sense.  
Best moments of the week...
Maternity pictures were fun!!!  Here are a few...













This is when I decided to bear all my weight on Andrew's knees to stand up... Charlotte caught a priceless moment :)
And the laughter/pain to follow...

Nursery is done!!!

Looking forward to...

MEETING BAILEY DREW!!!!

Size of baby- as long as a leek...
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com) 

Your baby has really plumped up. She weighs about 6.8 pounds and she's over 19 1/2 inches long (like a leek). She has a firm grasp, which you'll soon be able to test when you hold her hand for the first time! Her organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb.

Wondering what color your baby's eyes will be? You may not be able to tell right away. If she's born with brown eyes, they'll likely stay brown. If she's born with steel gray or dark blue eyes, they may stay gray or blue or turn green, hazel, or brown by the time she's 9 months old. That's because a child's irises (the colored part of the eye) may gain more pigment in the months after she's born, but they usually won't get "lighter" or more blue. (Green, hazel, and brown eyes have more pigment than gray or blue eyes.)


Get Caught Up!!!











24 Weeks...
 
23 Weeks...
 

 









Announcement
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment