PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, March 16, 2013

39 weeks...


A little comparison in the same dress... 39 weeks vs 26 weeks!!!

39 Weeks!  

How far along?  39 weeks and a couple of days... 
Total weight gain- somewhere between 35 and 40 pounds... just being honest... I swear I don't know how this happend ;)
Stretch marks- NONE!
Baby purchases- My dear friend Heidi and I ran to Babies R' Us the other night because I had a $5 of BRU bucks that were about to expire.  So we bought little sock rattles.
You put them on her feet and when she moves her feet they shake like rattles.  I am sure that was all that Bailey was waiting for and she will be coming any time now!
Movement- It has been a little less drastic at this point, but I still feel kicks and hiccups all the time.  Just less summersaults.  
What I miss- Still running...  the bridge run is coming up here in a couple of weeks and I want to do it with my school... but I know I can't.  
Cravings- Still want sweets...
Anything making you queasy or sick- Nothing!
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- Not really.  I think I have felt braxton hicks from time to time, but nothing consistent.  I left work yesterday praying it would be my last day.  so maybe I will go into labor today or tomorrow?  If not we are praying that I will by Tuesday.  My doctor will be out of town for a couple of days after that :(... I do not want to deliver with a random doctor, especially since I am going natural.
Symptoms- Nothing really.
Worries- Not too bad this week.  I feel like I should be more worried about labor, but I still feel like it is some distant event in the future.
Best moments of the week...
*Last big pre baby date night... got all dressed up and went out to a nice dinner just the two of us :)

*Over the past couple of weeks I have made some really cute headbands! Look for a post soon!


*Went out to eat with a bunch of teachers last night!

Looking forward to...
MEETING BAILEY DREW!!!!
Size of baby- weighs as much as a mini watermelon... and maybe in our case not so mini :)
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com) 
Your baby's waiting to greet the world! She continues to build a layer of fat to help control her body temperature after birth, but it's likely she already measures about 20 inches and weighs a bit over 7 pounds, a mini watermelon. (Boys tend to be slightly heavier than girls.) The outer layers of his skin are sloughing off as new skin forms underneath.




Get Caught Up!!!





































Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Praying for you guys as the time gets closer ... cannot wait for you to meet your little girl! Cannot wait to see the pics!

    ReplyDelete