PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Thursday, March 21, 2013

40 weeks...


Little more comparison fun... 40 weeks vs 12 weeks

Full Term!!!
How far along?  40 weeks
Total weight gain- somewhere between 35 and 40 pounds... 
Stretch marks- NONE!
Baby purchases- We bought a storage ottoman that was on sale at Target for the nursery... a little more storage for all the baby stuff! :)
Sweet friend from Augusta bought us the crib sheets we registered for :)... we actually had no crib bedding until now!
Movement- She is definitely still moving, but like last week it i not summersaults.  She moves and pokes out a lot in the same spots.  She also still hiccups a bunch...
What I miss- This week we have been trying to stay distracted... I think we have walked the mall ten times... this just makes me want to wear normal cloths again.  I have a feeling that is still a long way away.  We also are walking every night.  We see all the runners and I want to join them.  Sadly, most of all I think I miss sweets.  I have pretty much given up sweets cold turkey since we found out how big they thought Bailey was going to be.  I think Andrew has heard, "I really just want some cookie dough ice cream," at least 100 times.  I never realized how much I loved sweets... okay maybe I did :)  
Cravings- Still want sweets...
Anything making you queasy or sick- Nothing!
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- Still just random braxton hicks... and nothing more.  I will wake up with tightness or feel it throughout the day.  Nothing painful.
Symptoms- Nothing really.
Worries- My emotions have been on a bit of a roller coaster lately. I am worried about delivering with a random doctor, even though I know it is the nurse that is there most of the time.  I also know I am just reaching full term, but I am worried I am going to have to be induced in 2 weeks... which means drugs I don't want AND a bigger baby... so hopeful to go into labor soon.
Best moments of the week...
* We walked the mall and Andrew bought me some fun jewelry from Franchesca's
*Went to Magazine Street on Saturday and saw the St. Patrick's Day Parades.  I think we walked a total of 6 miles on Saturday.


*I think we continually have our "last meal out."  I think this is a combination of I am afraid to cook anything, and then leave it in the fridge to go bad while we are in the hospital and distraction.  I am just going to have to break down and start cooking again!
The girl at smashburger put our bill in Bailey's name... :)

*Made super cute headbands for Bailey!




Looking forward to...
MEETING BAILEY DREW!!!!
...also last day of work tomorrow no matter what.  I have spring break next week, and will be induced the first day we have to go back if I make it that long.
Size of baby- small... or not so small... pumpkin!
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com) 
It's hard to say for sure how big your baby will be, but the average newborn weighs about 7 1/2 pounds (a small pumpkin) and is about 20 inches long. Her skull bones are not yet fused, which allows them to overlap a bit if it's a snug fit through the birth canal during labor. This so-called "molding" is the reason your baby's noggin may look a little conehead-ish after birth. Rest assured — it's normal and temporary.



Get Caught Up!!!








Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment