PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Bailey Drew is here!!! :)


Bailey Drew is here... God has blessed us so much... She is precious!
Bailey arrived at 9:16 p.m. on Saturday, March 23rd, 2013.
Our "little" bundle of joy weighed in at 9 pounds 9 ounces and a length of 20 1/4 inches (though when the pediatrician looked at her she said she thought she was a little longer... maybe just wasn't stretched out all the way at measuring time).
Andrew is the most incredible father, watching him take care of Bailey makes me so happy.  We also had 4 supportive grandparents that made it all the way to NOLA from Georgia in time for her arrival... they act as her paparazzi :)  Friends here have been more that supportive!










We had a pool of predictions about the day that Bailey Drew would arrive, her weight, and length.  I was correct for the day AND the weight... Mama's intuition???




We were able to have a natural delivery, and I can truly say that God worked every detail in our favor for that.  He is so good.  We are working on writing down her birth story... so we will share that soon...

She is so funny because she followed my original wishes.  I said I wanted to teach my kiddos at school until spring break... I made it to that Friday and started going into labor within a few ours of leaving school on Friday.  She was here the first Saturday of Spring break.  Maybe this is a sign that she will listen real well to mama.
Ironically, this is also our 100th blog post... very timely that Bailey would plan her arrival to make this post really worth while!
God has already taught us so much through this... and we know the lessons are just beginning.  
We are blessed... I keep saying that, but I can't get past it.  
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment