PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

The big change...


With the move and all of these big changes floating around... we have another one to announce. After a lot of prayer we have decided that next year I will be staying home with Bailey Drew.

This will be a huge sacrifice, we will be pinching pennies and praying that they multiply to make ends meet. We have always said that having me home once we have kids was worth the sacrifice, now we will put that to the test.

As many of you know I am a bit of a workaholic... So this will be a huge change for me personally. I tend to try to get my worth from the work I do and the recognition I get instead of from Christ. As much as I will enjoy spending time with Bailey Drew, I have a sneaky feeling that God is going to use this to expose areas of sin and pride so that I can grow in Him.

Also, this blog was originally supposed to be about about "our life on a budget" so maybe I will have some new and exciting ideas to share as we start this new adventure!

What penny pinching ideas do you have to share with us?



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment