PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Saturday, November 24, 2012

23 weeks...

23 Weeks...

And the view of my toes...

How far along? 23 and a half weeks
Total weight gain- did not weight myself this week. Saw lots of relatives that said they could barely even tell I am pregnant. I can honestly say at 5 almost 6 months I would look more pregnant. But I guess it is good that the weight is not going everywhere? I keep saying I have this feeling that that I am really about to pop... then  2 day after I visited family, people are noticing that I am pregnant.  Maybe I popped in the last 2 days?  Maybe I just wore different clothes???
Baby Related Purchases- We had some purchases and gifts this week!!! My dad, Deena, the girls and my grandparents threw us a little surprise shower. It was so sweet! They got Bailey Drew lots of cute outfits and the crib!


Andrew's parents got us the travel system with an extra base and a couple more adorable outfits. I am starting to think this precious little girl is going to have more clothes than me soon!

Stretch marks- nope
Movement- movements and kicks all the time, but still inconsistent when they happen. Sometimes I feel a lot and sometimes not so much. Also it is weird because I pretty much only feel movement on the right side. From her last ultrasound we know that she likes to rest with her hands on her feet... So guess usually all hands and feet are that direction. I also can feel her from the outside!)
Also, we have started to watch my belly from the outside (weird I know)  because we can see the movement!
What I miss- coffee
Cravings- Nothing specific.
Anything making you queasy or sick- Still feeling a little sick after I eat.
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- hopefully not until March... Less than 17 weeks until the due date!
Symptoms- tired, a little nauseous but really I feel pretty good! I have also started to have weird and often bad dreams... Not sure if this is pregnancy related.
Worries- Since I have been so small... That has got me worried... And confused. The doctor keeps telling us how big she is... And I keep thinking where is this baby hiding... If she is big I feel like I would be showing more. I should probably be thankful... But it makes me worried!
Best moments this week: So many good moments this week!
*Family time at Thanksgiving

*Surprise baby shower...

*Black Friday Shopping
*Our babymoon to the wonderful Gulfport, Mississippi :)

*Getting things for Bailey!
Looking forward to...
*is it too soon to already be looking forward to Christmas break?
*Still ready to feel like I have really "popped"!
*Shower in Atlanta is in a month!
Everything I am looking forward to is a month away... I am going to have to find some time to do some fun things in between now and Christmas!
Size of baby- weighs as much as a mango... maybe more :)
What the baby is up to-
Turn on the radio and sway to the music. With her sense of movement well developed by now, your baby can feel you dance. And now that she's more than 11 inches long and weighs just over a pound (about as much as a large mango), you may be able to see her squirm underneath your clothes. Blood vessels in her lungs are developing to prepare for breathing, and the sounds that your baby's increasingly keen ears pick up are preparing her for entry into the outside world. Loud noises that become familiar now — such as your dog barking or the roar of the vacuum cleaner — probably won't faze her when she hears them outside the womb.

Get Caught Up!!!



















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment