PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Sunday, December 2, 2012

24 Weeks...



How far along? 24 and a half weeks
Total weight gain- somewhere around 15 pounds.  I have always fluctuated in my weight and it seems like I still do!
Baby Related Purchases- We bought a glider and a dresser/changing table.  

For the dresser we were at Babies R'Us looking at the gliders... trying to decide if we were going to spend an arm and a leg on one.  That is when we saw a simple white dresser for $60!  This was cheaper than anything we had seen anywhere else or on craigslist.  It is a little high for some people but will be perfect for Andrew and I changing diapers since we are so tall :)  I have not decided whether I will keep it white or paint it some fun color.

We decided not to get a glider at Babies'R'US or Pottery Barn when we found one that normally cost over $1000 on craigslist!  We will need to hit a couple spots with the magic eraser and scotchgaurd it, but over all worth the savings!!! I did have to compromise because I really wanted a gray glider, but had to settle for a neutral colored glider.
Stretch marks- nope
Movement- I definately felt movement this week, but not as much as last.  I think this is because last week I was on break and able to just chill and focus on feeling Bailey move.  These week I was back on the go.
What I miss- coffee... and running.  I recently stopped running.  Not really purposefully, but there has not been time and we have just been walking.
Cravings- Nothing specific.
Anything making you queasy or sick- Not really
Gender- Girl!!!!! Check out our thoughts on our little girl :)
Labor- hopefully not until March... Less than 16 weeks until the due date!  But we have made it to viability! :)
Symptoms- Tired, don't have trouble sleeping but don't feel like I have time to get the sleep I need.
Worries- The change in the amount of movement made me really worried this week.  I need to take more time (find more time) to just chill!
Best moments this week: 
*Friday night we spent the evening running errands, then came back home to Christmas decorations, hot chocolate and Home Alone.  Andrew put together our travel system too!
*Heidi, Sarah and I went to City Diner for pancakes the size of pizzas!

*Watching the SEC Championship game with friends... the result was not what we wanted but we still had a a good time!
Looking forward to...
*is it too soon to already be looking forward to Christmas break?
*Christmas Cookie decorating this Friday!
*Shower in Atlanta is in a month!
Size of baby- almost as long as an ear of corn... maybe more :)
What the baby is up to- (from babycenter.com)
Your baby's growing steadily, having gained about 4 ounces since last week. Since she's almost a foot long (picture an ear of corn), she cuts a pretty lean figure at this point, but her body is filling out proportionally and she'll soon start to plump up. Her brain is also growing quickly now, and her taste buds are continuing to develop. Her lungs are developing "branches" of the respiratory "tree" as well as cells that produce surfactant, a substance that will help her air sacs inflate once he hits the outside world. Her skin is still thin and translucent, but that will start to change soon.

Get Caught Up!!!
















Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment